r++

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 15:30:10 UTC 2005

On Thursday August 25 2005 4:54 am, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> PS: thanks for question! while checking the output of your xml-dumper I
> found a two bugs in r++. One in the code that set the position for tokens;

Ugh, I hope you don't find many more.  ;)   This is probably the most critical
aspect of the parser for the purposes of code completion and refactoring...

BTW, I'm following along, but don't have much time right now to try to see
about hooking this up to codecompletion.cpp ... but, when you have the
backround parser interface setup, I'll try to have a look and maybe help you
out a little ;)

> the other in the code that generate the AST for postfix expressions :-)
> I'll fix it tomorrow.

I'm running a Marathon in December!
HELP ME SAVE LIVES and Donate Today!
http://helpmesavelives.blogspot.com/