KDE/kdevelop

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 19:01:06 UTC 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 12:14 am, Matt Rogers wrote:
> SVN commit 442858 by mattr:
>
> i'm tired of waiting for whoever has the source for
> kdevelop4 to import it into subversion, so i'm starting porting.
> ran qt3to4, don't know or care if it compiles, just hoping this
> will motivate whoever has the source for kdevelop4 to get up off
> their ass and get into subversion.
This is not useful at all since there is a fair amount of effort already done.
The reasons for the current lack of an import have been made, and imho are
valid.  Yes it's annoying but lets start with that. Going off on our own is
not a good idea and will get us back into gideon's problems.  Please consider
this.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser