KDevelop Manual

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Apr 27 02:51:57 UTC 2005

On Thursday 21 April 2005 13.36, Volker Paul wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in the KDevelop Manual I found some "to be written"s
> which I could fill, by running the KDevelop program
> and by looking at its sources.
> Would you like me doing that?
> Where should I send my CVS diff patches,

We haven't had much to do with the kdevelop doc for the last few years, so I
am cc'ing there in case they prefer to continue managing their documentation
themselves.

However, that only deals with who commits the patches (and normally once you
have a few under your belt, you can have a CVS account and commit them
yourself.)

Either way, you're welcome to use this list for proofreading/style/docbook
assistance if you want.  In fact, if you don't want to write docbook, you can
send plain text here and we'll do the markup for you.

Finally, welcome aboard we're glad to have you!

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org