Development policy documents

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Sep 14 01:11:03 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 00.36, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Tuesday 14 September 2004 01:25, Matt Rogers wrote:

> > Also, as a semi-rant, why was the custom PCS importer removed? It's
> > the only PCS importer that actually worked for me...
>
> Hmm, it wasn't removed. But for some strange reason it was unavailable for
> me too! But just "make install" helped (strange because it's directory was
> enabled in Makefile.am).

Yeah.. this was so strange it had to be cvs ghosts or a rational explanation.
Thankfully, no ghosts are needed to explain this:

kdevelop/languages/cpp/pcsimporter/customimporter/kdevcustomimporter.desktop
kdevelop/buildtools/projectmanager/importers/custom/kdevcustomimporter.desktop

We have the same .desktop name in two places! :)

Roberto, as both are "yours" I think it only fair that you get to decide which
one to rename. ;)

jd