Patch for ant project options widget

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Tue Oct 26 20:30:12 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 20 October 2004 14.48, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've added some features to the Ant options widget for KDevelop -- a text
> field to set the ant executable (at work we always have a project-local
> version of ant for each project), and the option to show the default ant
> output in addition to verbose, quiet and debug.
>
> I'm going to look into getting the ant build thingy to remember the
> settings, too, because it's a bit of a bore to have to reset everything
> every time, but since it didn't do that before either, I think the present
> patch might do. But apart from that, it looks like I can use KDevelop for
> my Java development -- which is great :-).

Hi,

Nice, Ant project definitely needs some love. :)

The patch looks good to me. I definitely agree "-quiet" shouldn't be the
default. (Not that I know ant.)

Just note that KDevelop-3.2 (next release) aims to be compatible with
KDE-3.2+, which afaik means it should work with Qt-3.2.x (which means you
need to alter the version number in the .ui file)

jd