Patch for ant project options widget

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 26 19:54:08 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I've added some features to the Ant options widget for KDevelop -- a text
field to set the ant executable (at work we always have a project-local
version of ant for each project), and the option to show the default ant
output in addition to verbose, quiet and debug.

I'm going to look into getting the ant build thingy to remember the
settings, too, because it's a bit of a bore to have to reset everything
every time, but since it didn't do that before either, I think the present
patch might do. But apart from that, it looks like I can use KDevelop for my
Java development -- which is great :-).

--
Boudewijn Rempt | "Geef mij maar zuurtjes."
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi