KDevelop-devel digest, Vol 1 #1813 - 2 msgs

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Oct 7 09:54:05 UTC 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 04:49, Nick Savoiu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to pass extra commands to GDB when the debugger is invoked
> from KDevelop? I would like to pass the following commands before 'run' is
> invoked
>
> set auto-solib-add 0
> break main
>
> and the following after:
>
> sharedlibrary <libs.so>
> continue

Not sure where you are wanting these last to lines executed

However, as a starter, patch the debugger with the attached small patch that
adds the "set auto-solib-add 0" to startup.

The break main can be entered in the break tab before starting the debugger
and all the other commands you should be able to issue directly from the gdb
tab.

If you get the results that you are expected (less memmory use?) and it runs
well, we should figure out how to go about this better.

Cheers,
jbb