Interfaces cleanup

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Wed Nov 3 23:12:02 UTC 2004

Please do not change/commit code to lib and src directories. I'm currently
cleaning up our interfaces to delete old methods (classes) and remove
unnecessary stuff. Remaining stuff will be heavily documented.
This means new version of KDevelop will be binary and
source incompatible with old versions.
I've also solved the problem of information duplication between plugin source
files and plugin .desktop files. All possible information about the plugin
will be fetched from .desktop files (see attachment for details).

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine