Cleanup of KDevPlugin and other interfaces

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Tue Nov 2 00:13:12 UTC 2004

I have one proposal on how to cleanup our interfaces. We can use
KDevPlugin::extension() methods to reduce the number of methods
and interfaces we have (look at the patch). The idea is to provide a way
to query for any extension which might be available.

My patch removes all stuff about source formatter from interfaces.
Patch for cpp support shows how extensions can be used.
extensions.tar.bz2 should be extracted into lib/interfaces dir.
Other suggestions are in attachment.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine