KDevelop 3.1 - features in progress

Marek Janukowicz marek at janukowicz.net
Wed May 26 23:43:05 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 22:14, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Updated Ruby support
> - Marek Janukowicz <child at t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl>
> (No idea about this one. There was an update just submitted, but I haven't
> had time to look at what it does or how large a change it is. Anyone who
> could clue me in?)

The Ruby support part is still rather simple. The changes in the (not yet
committed) code are:
- some minor additions to config widget (ability to select whether the
application should be started in terminal or not)
- added QtRuby application template

The part still needs a lot of work - the templates should be updated to the
new template mechanism (when it is completed) and they should be converted to
KDevGenericProjects probably (currently one is KDevScriptProject and the
another is KDevAutoProject - neither seems appropiate), but I didn't have
much time to hack the code (as the documentation on generic build system does
not exist :/). Hopefully this will change in the future.

--
Marek Janukowicz