KDevelop 3.1 - features in progress

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Wed May 26 22:17:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

OK, unless I've forgotten something (very likely), this is the list of
reported features-in-progress, based on the feedback I got. I've only
included things that could reasonably be regarded at "features" in this list,
not stuff that can be fixed past the feature freeze.

I'll make some educated guesses about completion status of these entries and
add them to the kde-features.xml document in cvs. Any input is welcome, such
as updated status or changed descriptions. :)

Also, should we also insert other new 3.1 features that are already finished?
Is anyone keeping track? :)

A new kind of classview
- Jonas Jacobi <jonas.jacobi at web.de>

New project template mechanism / Improved Appwizard
- Ian Reinhart Geiser <ian at geiseri.com>, Sascha Cunz <scunz at ng-projekt.de>

New CTAGS plugin
- Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>

Add a status toolbar
- Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>

Optional automatic reload on external file modifications
- Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>

Plugin profiles
- Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>

Simple toolbar classbrowser
- Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>

New documentation plugin
- "Alexander Dymo" <cloudtemple at mksat.net>

Fix the context menu class navigation mess
- "Alexander Dymo" <cloudtemple at mksat.net>, - Jonas Jacobi
<jonas.jacobi at web.de>

Framework for various project documentation plugins
- "Alexander Dymo" <cloudtemple at mksat.net>

GUI designers integration framework
- "Alexander Dymo" <cloudtemple at mksat.net>

Doxygen plugin updates
- Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de>

Improved Run/Debug options
 - Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de>

PDF and DjVu documentation support
 - Mathieu Chouinard <@>

Updated Ruby support
- Marek Janukowicz <child at t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl>
(No idea about this one. There was an update just submitted, but I haven't had
time to look at what it does or how large a change it is. Anyone who could
clue me in?)

jd