Project Wizard TODO:

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon May 24 18:50:07 UTC 2004

On Monday 24 May 2004 16:02, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Greetings,
> 	I have some questions on how to do somethings in the project wizard now.
> A) I need to open the project after it is created but I'm not sure how to
> do that.

Yeah, this could be tricky. At least be happy it's less tricky now that the
potential VCS repository creation is gone from the mix.. :)

I'll need to update before I can have any reasonably useful input to offer..
and I need to reassemble KDdevelop again first ;)

> B) I need to insert the substitution map into the KDevelop DOM somehow so
> we can reuse these flags all over KDevelop.
> C) We need to convert all of the templates over to the new system.  This
> isn't rocket science, just time consuming.

I'll fix "my" template(khello2).. If it turns out to be fun I might do a few
more ;)

jd