Project Wizard TODO:

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 16:03:06 UTC 2004

Greetings,
	I have some questions on how to do somethings in the project wizard now.
A) I need to open the project after it is created but I'm not sure how to do
that.
B) I need to insert the substitution map into the KDevelop DOM somehow so we
can reuse these flags all over KDevelop.
C) We need to convert all of the templates over to the new system.  This isn't
rocket science, just time consuming.

There are some UI brain damages remaining but I can take those on.  I was just
not clear on how to attack the first two, and was hoping i could get some
help with C.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser
--
But clearly now  I tell you man that all I say is all I can for I am nothing
but my sin, until I learn you caste them in...