AppWizard IRC Discussion

John Tapsell john at geola.co.uk
Wed May 12 16:42:03 UTC 2004

Just a thought.. what about using the app in konqueror.. I forget what it's
called.  They took the qt designer program, and allowed you to write python
code for the signals.

If kdevelop did something similar, you could have a nice gui for making these
- resulting in just a python file and a ui file (perhaps tar'ed together)

Just an idea.

JohnFlux