KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Wed Jun 9 11:52:04 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 21:28, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2004 21:07, Andras Mantia wrote:
> PS: in fact, providing that sqllite can create in memory databases, maybe
> we can port lib/catalog to sqllite and use it for pcs and for memory class
> store. Roberto, what do you think? (you know, I always liked your catalog
> a lot more than codemodel ;) ).
I'm still not sure it is a good idea to switch to an SQL engine. anyway, we
can try to use a different _storage_ for Catalog. I don't use BDB stuff in
the GCatalog interface, so it should be possible (and not too hard :)

class GCatalog
{
..
    virtual void open( const QString& dbName );
    virtual void close();
    virtual void sync();

    QValueList<QCString> indexList() const;
    bool hasIndex( const QCString& name ) const;
    void addIndex( const QCString& name );
    void removeIndex( const QCString& name );

    void addItem( Tag& tag );
    bool removeItem( const Tag& id );
    bool removeItemById( const QCString& id );
    void removeItems( const QValueList<QueryArgument>& args );

    Tag getItemById( const QCString& id );
    bool hasItem( const QCString& id );
    QValueList<Tag> getAllItems();
    QValueList<Tag> query( const QValueList<QueryArgument>& args );
..

ciao robe