KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Tue Jun 8 21:28:07 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 21:07, Andras Mantia wrote:
> I have 4.2.52. KDevelop crashed as soon as I pushed CTRL-SPACE. If the
> Berkeley DB is so unstable or it changes so fast that you cannot
> follow/keep the code sane, I think a new DB backend should be used.
> Somebody (Zack?) proposed sqlite on the kde-cvs list when he saw the
> import...
That's exactly what I am thinking of (and not me, Harry and Roberto also
thought about it). But as usual, lack of time restricts us. So for now I just
want to provide a workable solution.

PS: in fact, providing that sqllite can create in memory databases, maybe
we can port lib/catalog to sqllite and use it for pcs and for memory class
store. Roberto, what do you think? (you know, I always liked your catalog
a lot more than codemodel ;) ).

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine