KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Tue Jun 8 21:18:07 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 08 June 2004 11:04, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >> As KDevelop doesn't
> >> offer autocompletion for Qt/KDE methods, the quickest way to find the
> >> parameters for a method is to search in the index.
> >
> > Eh? It does autocompletion for qt and kde (at least for me ;) )
> > Either you've missed something or I do not understand the issue :)
>
> Simple testcase for method names:
> QString s;
> s. (press CTRL-SPACE, the QString methods are not listed, Type of s. is a
> QString appears in the statusbar)
>
> Same with KDE classes.
>
> Testcase for class names:
> QS(press CTRL-S, QString does no appear)

Everything you listed works for me ;) Maybe you have wrong persistant class
store or wrong berkeley db version. Try to recreate qt and kde class stores.
Also, today in the evening I'll commit my patch to KDevelop to use our own
copy of bdb. Maybe this will solve your problems.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine