KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Mon Jun 7 22:17:04 UTC 2004

On Monday 07 June 2004 22:23, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >> And about the new documentation plugin (mainly bugs, annoyances):
> >> - Index is not so useful as it doesn't list the methods
> >
> > Having methods in index is possible but will lead to a slow down.
> > I don't know, if methods worth adding to the index?
>
> This the feature that I use the most in Qt Assistant.
Ok, then I'll add methods in the index. It is possible for qt and kde docs.
Promise you will forget about qt assistant then ;)

> As KDevelop doesn't
> offer autocompletion for Qt/KDE methods, the quickest way to find the
> parameters for a method is to search in the index.
Eh? It does autocompletion for qt and kde (at least for me ;) )
Either you've missed something or I do not understand the issue :)

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine