KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Paul Drummond paul.drummond at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jun 4 19:30:47 UTC 2004

<<snip>>
> > Also, when you switch from a document to a editor window, the change in
> > the toolbars is very messy.  Not sure how to fix this, but it really
> > makes me wonder whether merging document-sensitive buttons in the main
> > menu is worth it.  How to users benefit from this inconsistent adding and
> > removing of buttons?
>
> I'm not following you well.  Which ui mode are you using?

I'm using IDEAl but don't think it matters.  Just switching from source code
tab to webbrowser tab adds loads of webbrowser related buttons to the main
menu which looks ugly and it's confusing.

Would be far better for each tab to have seperate toolbar in my oppinion.
Can't each tab have a toolbar similar to the File Selector dock window for
example, which has it's own "back/forward"buttons, etc.