KDevelop 3.1 - Release or postpone?

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Thu Jul 22 23:55:04 UTC 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 06:13 am, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Thursday 22 July 2004 11:30, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> [...]
> I'm with Alexander on this one. 3.1 is a step forward,
> not as big as it could be, but nevertheless a nice step forward.
> The bugfix count alone, over 3.0.4, is probably more than 150, but I'll
> have to check it.
Yes, but what about the last QMake patch that came after the freeze? What
about the quirkyness of the designer part?  I think we are rushing a release
for no good reason. We gain nothing from a release with KDevelop except we
dont have to make a press release. Having a few extra weeks IMHO is well
worth it.

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser