KDevelop 3.1 - Release or postpone?

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Thu Jul 22 18:43:04 UTC 2004

On Thursday 22 July 2004 01:36, Jonas Jacobi wrote:
> Holding release dates is, of course,
> important, but my experience is, that a "poor" release lowers the
> perception of an application for a long time, even if their is a good/fixed
> release, shortly afterwards.
I can't agree that 3.1 in it's current state is a poor release. It's in any
case better than 3.0.x. And if it is better we should release it.

> And we are not talking about such a long
> period of delay.
And I'm suggesting a quick 3.2 release withing merely the same timeline.

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine