setup page icons

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Sun Jul 18 12:29:05 UTC 2004

Hi all,

although the icons finally are there in the setup select list, I really
hate this design. It has a toyish appearance now, and worse yet, I have
to scroll to get to a certain setup page low in the list.

I definitely want the old decision tree design back (icons appendend to
the names would be appreciated, of course). But it is more professional
ui design to have the selection visible at on sight, without scrolling
needs.

BTW: The Code Snippets scissors icon is still missing.

Have a nice day,
Bernd
--
Never trust a running program, but always worship its makers.