kdelibs/kmdi<-->kdevelop/lib/qextmdi

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Jan 23 18:48:05 UTC 2004

On Friday 23 January 2004 19:00, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> if we'll drop the support for 3.0 and 3.1 why you want import kmdi from
> head?? just remove it from head
If you compile kdevelop from cvs on 3.2 you will be forced to use kmdi library
shipped with kde 3.2. That might be not so good because I expect kmdi
library in kde cvs will get some BIC updates (and our mainwindow stuff too).
That why IMHO using updated kmdi with kdevelop from cvs will be a good idea.
I'm thinking also about intermediate kdevelop releases for use with kde 3.2
(like kdevelop_be, alphas, etc.).

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, ICST Department