KDevelop splashscreen

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Jan 9 22:11:38 UTC 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 19:43, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> I vote that we change the splash screen to the second one displayed here.
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=splashscreens.html
>
> I think it's nicer and matches better with the colors of the current
> kdevelop icons.

I tend to disagree here.
That splashscreen doesn't fit IMHO into KDE color scheme
(if you do not use SuSE with a lot of green color, of course :) ).
Our current icon does not too, but it is small so I think it is acceptable to
left it as is.

PS: this question was raised some time before and I agree with the
decision made then that we shouldn't change our good old splash
before 3.0.

PPS: proposed splash misses our brand :) - "published under GNU Licenses"

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department