QExtMdi qt only ? (Philippe Fremy)

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Thu Dec 2 14:40:09 UTC 2004

On Thursday 02 December 2004 05:51 am, Philippe Fremy wrote:
> I tried kdevelop/lib/qextmdi which seems to have code to compile on a Qt
> only system. Actually, it does not compile on Qt only system.
>
> The link you give points to an old QExtMdi. At least the screenshot
> looks very old and they don't talk about Qt3.
>
> I'll try the one from kdelib but the port of KDElib to windows is done
> using cygwin+X11 or using GPL Qt patched for win32. In my case, I am
> using official Qt for win32 and I don't know if it works the same.
>
> 	Philippe

AFAIK, it should work the same. I think the person who's been developing the
patches has a Qt license from TT for the windows version.

Also, when replying to mailing lists, it's generally considered proper
etiquette to add your response at the end of the message rather than at the
beginning. :)

Matt

--
"I'll carry your books, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over,
carry forward, Cary Grant, cash & carry, Carry Me Back To Old Virginia,