QExtMdi qt only ? (Philippe Fremy)

Philippe Fremy phil at freehackers.org
Thu Dec 2 12:53:02 UTC 2004

I tried kdevelop/lib/qextmdi which seems to have code to compile on a Qt
only system. Actually, it does not compile on Qt only system.

The link you give points to an old QExtMdi. At least the screenshot
looks very old and they don't talk about Qt3.

I'll try the one from kdelib but the port of KDElib to windows is done
using cygwin+X11 or using GPL Qt patched for win32. In my case, I am
using official Qt for win32 and I don't know if it works the same.

	Philippe