how do i run kdevelop HEAD under KDE-3.2.3

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 00:37:02 UTC 2004

Amilcar,
thanks for your reply. I'll cc the list in case someone else is
interested in this.

So I take it that there is no way of running KDevelop without
uninstalling it first or is it just that there is a problem with binary
incompatibility with one of the parts?

It also seems like the application is running with the wrong libraries
(the installed one) instead of the newly compiled ones, can that be?

Also, there are several things I am trying to look at in the qmake
(trollproject) manager but I found that there is a new implementation
of this code in 3.1, is that correct?

Thanks again,
Roland

http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=HEAD/branches_compiling.html