questions about contributing.

Paul Drummond paul.drummond at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Apr 30 19:32:31 UTC 2004

Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know.   looks like I need to get
chatting!

Regarding the AppWizard, I have put the tree view into a tab called "All
Projects" and added a "Favourites" tab.  By right-clicking on a tree-item a
context menu appears with a "Add to Favourites" option.  The Favourites view
is an iconview which is intended to store just a few of the user's favourite
projects for quick selection.

What do you think?  Would that fit in wit the new structure of the AppWizard?
If you are planning a re-write would that affect my modifications?