KDevelop 3.0.1

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at josander.net
Sat Sep 27 11:01:02 UTC 2003

Christian Loose wrote:

> Ah, I forgot one thing.
>
> We still have plugins for other version control systems in
> cervisia on our TODO list but we postponed the feature to KDE 3.3.
>
> I don't know if you want to tackle it for KDevelop 3.0 but if not I think
> we should really talk about a common solution and source base.

Is it possible to do something like the TortoiseCVS and TortoiseSVN people
have done on Windows for KDE?

Here is some links:

http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/images/ExplorerView1.png ,
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/images/ExplorerView2.png and
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/dailyuseguide.html

The TortoiseXXX solutions are very elegant and many people (at least me and
2 or three more :-) really want something like this on KDE too.

Jostein