Multiple diff from cvs log with highlighting

Mario Scalas mario.scalas at libero.it
Wed Sep 17 12:32:05 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 18:56, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> Hi,

> Why don't you use the KDevDiffFrontend? That way you can display and diff
> whatsoever in the diff output pane. In future you'll also be able to
> merge/apply stuff there.

This will restict to only a diff for one time: here you can take a look at
what I mean: http://www.gicomsrl.it/~mario/cvslogdiff_dialog.png

Using the diffpart will surely produce no code duplication but:
(1) user will have to go back and forward between kdevelop (diffpart widget)
and log dialog
(2) I cannot have multiple diffs at the *same* time but only one *after* the
other.

Is this acceptable?

> Best regards,
> Harry