Problems Reporter gets confused by unusual Macro

Fabio Fracassi f.fracassi at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 18:14:02 UTC 2003

Hi,

I'm not sure wether this is a Bug, so I post it here first. I have the
following macro for debugging purposes:

#define DBG(s) s

Which can be used to have a whole block of statements only during Debugging
e.g

 statement1;
 DBG(
     dbg_statement1;
     dbg_statement2;
       );
  statement2;

This might not be very good style, but it compiles without warnings, so I
guess it is perfectly leagal. However the Problems Reporter gets confused by
it and reports
"Error  | ... | ';' expected found ')' "
or
"Error  | ... | ')' expected found ';' "

If you think this is a bug, I will reeport it to the bug database if you like.

TIA and thanks for gideon, the progress it made during the last year is
awesome.

Fabio