Qt Designer version differences

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Mon Sep 15 00:14:02 UTC 2003

Hi Alexander,

two remarks:

1) I checked it again - kde widget plugins are installed in my Qt 3.1
Designer and seem to work.

2) <!DOCTYPE UI><UI version="3.1" stdsetdef="1">
The 3.1 was manually set by me (I did it on several ui files to get the
stuff compiled, this one too - maybe, I do not remember precisely),
later I updated the file from CVS again - this is the reference file in
the diff.
Nevertheless, when I load the file from CVS into the designer, there
seems stuff to be missing - yet I can't tell precisely. I did a short
survey only, nothing apparently missing, but I could not find the
pictures mentioned in the diff.
And I got those library problems until I finally decided to re-save the
ui files in the 3.1 designer.

Bernd