KDevelop Website

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Sep 11 18:05:05 UTC 2003

Hi all!

As you all know currently the website displays a "ChangeLog" that gets
updated from KDevelop CVS every hour.

In the future I hope that the website will update all the documentation:
 - User Manual (docbook generated)
 - Programing Manual (doxygen generated)
 - KDE Application Development Handbook (docbook generated)
 - Programming Language Support Status (part of the doxygen generated
"Programing Manual")
 - TODO page (part of the doxygen generated "Programing Manual")

 at least every 24H.

And all that using the KDevelop CVS. That way everybody with a KDE cvs
account can not only contribute code,
but also on-line documentation!

I've already talked to Sandy, our web master, about this and he agreed
with it.

I hope you all agree too.

--
Amilcar Lucas