Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Sep 11 18:05:05 UTC 2003
As you all know currently the website displays a "ChangeLog" that gets
updated from KDevelop CVS every hour.
In the future I hope that the website will update all the documentation:
- User Manual (docbook generated)
- Programing Manual (doxygen generated)
- KDE Application Development Handbook (docbook generated)
- Programming Language Support Status (part of the doxygen generated
- TODO page (part of the doxygen generated "Programing Manual")
at least every 24H.
And all that using the KDevelop CVS. That way everybody with a KDE cvs
account can not only contribute code,
but also on-line documentation!
I've already talked to Sandy, our web master, about this and he agreed
I hope you all agree too.
More information about the KDevelop-devel