perlsupport coming back?

Mario Scalas mario.scalas at libero.it
Tue Sep 9 19:17:06 UTC 2003

> I can't use my old gideon anymore due to kmdi changes "gideon: relocation
> error: gideon: undefined symbol: _ZN11KMdiMainFrm9m_mdiModeE"

Those messages are usually due to version mismatch within compiled kdevelop
libraries. Please remove all previously installed gideon binaries and
re-build from clean sources (make clean && make && make install)

Cheers,
Mario

--
Mario Scalas <mario dot scalas at libero dot it>
Miser miser! Modo niger et ustus fortiter.