KDevelop 3.0.0 final

Roberto Raggi raggi at di.unipi.it
Fri Oct 31 20:15:05 UTC 2003

Hi!

Hey, we are in beta stage :) so please, no more features in HEAD and DON'T BREAK
the string messages(== no more i18n strings). Perl support is not so important for 3.0..
it is a language plugin, so we can release it after kdevelop 3.0 (anyway, i'm working on it).

I prefer to move the "better .kdevses support" in kdevelop 3.1 schedule.. because it is
a *BIG* change, and we don't have enough time to test it.

ciao robe

PS: we need a press release for kdevelop 3.0