kdevelop.kdevelop

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 28 19:25:07 UTC 2003

I committed the .kdevelop project file for KDevelop3 into CVS.
I did it in such a way that the file had NO user dependent hardcoded stuff.

Roberto removed it because he got conflicts when committing.

The file can only be reanimated if EVERYONE agrees to not commit to it.
Otherwise
it will pick up your personalized settings.

--
Amilcar Lucas