Notes on kdevelop

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Oct 22 07:36:33 UTC 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 16:20, Mario Scalas wrote:
> CVS uses direct wrapping of the cvs executable, CvsService uses Cervisia
> HEAD's CvsService which is a DCOP service: yeah, we have two CVS plugins
> but if kdevelopers want I can import cervisia cvsservice sources in
> kdevelop source tree (clee, cervisia maintainer, said it is ok) and disable
> parts/cvs. For kdevelop 3.1 and kde 3.3 we can think of a nicer cervisia
> integration withing the kdevelop framework.
I'd like to keep cvs part for the reasons I stated in irc. It's just not the
right time now to remove "old good" but working functionality and leave us
with only new unproven functionality.
But for 3.1 we should think about clee's proposal to make vcs plugins for
cervisia and integrate tightly only cervisia into kdevelop. This sounds really
interesting.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department