Notes on kdevelop

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Oct 22 07:35:07 UTC 2003

On Monday 20 October 2003 12:28, jbb wrote:
> My favourite
> . "Go To Declaration" covers the entire screen and takes a fair bit of time
> to load if a large class. (try gdbcontroller.cpp) Why doesn't it go to the
> item you RMClicked on. I always want to go to the declaration of that
> particular item not the others. if I want that, I go to the class view.
Leave it to me. I have some ideas how to improve "go to declaration/definition
menu".
Hmm, but class view can't show what is declared/defined in the current file or
assotiated header/source file. So this menu provides different functionality.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department