What deleted my files?

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Sat Oct 18 13:14:05 UTC 2003

Hi Hendrik,

it was most likely the  'make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean'  because it
is meant to bring ***everything*** back to current CVS state, as far as I
understand.
Also what I've learned- never do a major CVS operation (major directory/files
operatione btw) without an update of your own files. I've more than once
inadvertently overwritten my stuff.

Bernd