Hmm - here's a possible problem (Re: class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar)

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Thu Oct 16 08:58:06 UTC 2003

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 11:38, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> The patch breaks KDE 3.1.3.
> Everything compiles fine, but in linking src/kdevelop I get an error in
> mainwindowideal.cpp:228 because the code for ktabwidget class is not
> linked with.

Sigh - what is the compat lib for? Only for kde versions < 3.1? Do we have a
lib (besides qextmdi) for kde < 3.1.90 somewhere?

> PS remove the kdevelop.kdevelop part of the diff

Ok :-)

In the section
dnl  Very ugly hack to see whether QT_VERSION > 3.0.4. Remove it when
dnl  KDevelop needs Qt > 3.0.4 anyways

we have
      #if QT_VERSION < 305
Is this correct?