Hmm - here's a possible problem (Re: class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar)

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Oct 15 12:03:05 UTC 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 22:19, jbb wrote:
Seems to be a night for replying to myself

Here's a patch that could fix this problem. I'm compiling at the moment so
it's untested. Could someone test on kdecvs kde3.1 and kde3.0 and apply. It
moves ktabwidget.* from lib/widgets to lib/compat as well as fixes the compat
includes on cvs.

Seems to be compiling on kde cvs so far :-)

'Nite folks,

jbb