Hmm - here's a possible problem (Re: class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar)

jbb jbb at kdevelop.org
Wed Oct 15 11:20:16 UTC 2003

On Mon, 13 Oct 2003 19:20, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
(snip)

> > > P.S.: Put KTabBar in a compat namespace similar like in
> > > lib/qextmdi/*_compat.h/cpp
> >
> > So they're the same thing then?
>
> Not sure but why do they have the same name?

Hmm - was about to add ktabwidget.* to lib/compat but then noticed that the
following files

/languages/cpp/Makefile.am:
./languages/sql/Makefile.am:
./languages/java/Makefile.am
./lib/util/Makefile.am:
./lib/widgets/Makefile.am
./lib/widgets/propeditor/Makefile.am
./vcs/cvs/Makefile.am:
./parts/fileview/Makefile.am:
./parts/classview/Makefile.am:

all contain something like...
INCLUDES = ... -I$(top_srcdir)/lib/compat ...

which will include the headers to the compat library, which on a kde cvs
version could cause problems?

I think this should be removed for kde cvs. Is my reading of this correct? If
not, I have to hide the ktabwidget.* files somewhere else.

See ya,

jbb