conditional compiling of subdirs

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 14 10:35:07 UTC 2003

Hi,

If you have several binary targets on the top dir (some use some
libraries, some use other, some use all , some use only one or two)
You can get the desired behavior by making one of the binary targets
active and compiling the active target (only the libraries that that
target depends upon are recompiled)

--
Amilcar Lucas