conditional compiling of subdirs

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Tue Oct 14 10:03:12 UTC 2003

Hi,
I have a question concerning a project. I have a project directory 'r' in
which there are several sub-directories, each sub-directory corresponds to a
specific dynamic library.
I want to insert some options in the './configure' such as '--enable-rga' (or
'--disable-rga') which then compile (or not) the corresponding sub-directory
'rga'.
I suppose some magic in the Makefiles, but I don't know exactly how. Can
someone give me a tip (or eventually a link to a source code where such a
functionality is implemented easily).
Thanks.
--

Prof. Pascal Francq