class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 12:12:06 UTC 2003

> >> After that I'm going to remove Gideon-IDEAl and set
> >>KMdi-IDEAl as default.
> >>In the end, if the UI is crap, they will say I'm to be blamed... so I'm
> >>forced to finish the KMdi integration... *sigh*
> >>

> > Please do not remove the old Gideon-IDEAl mode. Just make the new one
> > the default.
>
> I'd vote for leaving the good old IDEAl the default mode for 3.0 release.
No, we're progressive and use kmdi of kdelibs, aren't we... :)
Gideon-IDEAl was always known as intermediate GUI as long as QextMDI doesn't
support such mode. I don't see things basically missing in KMdi compared to
the old IDEAl mode.
It works quite cool today and will work in December when we release the
final one.

CU,F at lk