class libs/widget/KTabBar conflicts with class kdelibs/kdeui/KTabBar

Falk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 08:21:02 UTC 2003

> > You talk about the displaying of files... Do you use a KMdi UI mode or
> > just KDevelop-IDEAl?
>
> using the alpha state mdi-IDEAl mode... hmmm yes alpha state. Well I'll
> try
> the other's and see, but it used to work last week or so.
Yes, I noticed that too in the TabPage and KMdi-IDEAl mode.
Will look into that soon, as well as UI mode switching and docking state
saving to kdeveloprc. After that I'm going to remove Gideon-IDEAl and set
KMdi-IDEAl as default.
In the end, if the UI is crap, they will say I'm to be blamed... so I'm
forced to finish the KMdi integration... *sigh*

> > P.S.: Put KTabBar in a compat namespace similar like in
> > lib/qextmdi/*_compat.h/cpp
>
> So they're the same thing then?
Not sure but why do they have the same name?

CU, F at lk