MDI is broken

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Sat Nov 29 23:33:05 UTC 2003

On Saturday 29 November 2003 22:22, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Current cvs produces this ugly screen shot:
> http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/Kmdi.jpg

Yes, the problem can be reproduced.

Amilcar is even more lucky than me. He has a desktop with large resolution.
On my 1024x768 tool views takes two rows from the left and from the bottom.
I have no space to write code anymore.
So my suggestion is either to comment out the line #245 in mainwindow.cpp
and return to "only icons" mode or to do something with tool button size.
It takes too much space.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department