MDI is broken

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Sat Nov 29 21:30:16 UTC 2003

Current cvs produces this ugly screen shot:
http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/Kmdi.jpg

And the width of the side bars grows every time I open a project.
The height of the bottom bar also grows.

The width of the left side bar goes back to normal after I click a button twice.

The height of the bottom bar reduces to only twice the normal size after I click a button twice.
That is at least and improvement, the screenshot shows a worse situation.

The width of the right bar reduces to only around three times the normal size after I click a button twice.
That is at least and improvement, the screenshot shows a worse situation.

I get crashes 30 % of the time I switch modes and it messes up my kdeveloprc file. I need to
delete it afterwards in order to get rid or the detached work area window syndrome.

Have fun,

--
Amilcar Lucas