PARTNERSHIP ! ! !

MR COLLINS TAYLOR c_taylor at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 03:42:09 UTC 2003

Dear Friend,
 I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates
 or landed properties in your country.Considering your
 very strategic and influential position I know you
 will be in a better possition to help us, We would
 want the transaction to be strictly confidential as
 possible,hence our desire to have an overseas agent. I
 have therefore been directed to inquire if you would
 agree to act as our overseas agent in order to
 actualize this transaction.The deal,in brief,is that
 the funds with which we intend to carry out our
 proposed investments in your country is presently
 lodged with a security company in Holland.Please accept
 my apology for using this medium to reach you for a
 business of this magnitude,but this is due to the
 confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this
 medium.Be informed that a member of the liberian
 Export promotion Council(LEPC) who was the Government
 delegation to your country during a trade exhibition
 gave your enviable credentials to me.I have decided to
 seek your co-operation in the execution of the deal
 described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and
 hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
 nature of this business.

 But briefly, I am MR.COLLINS TAYLOR., the first son of
 Mr Charles Taylor the former president of liberia who
 was sent on exile by the rebel leader in Liberia due
 to his misrule and misapproprection of Public fund by
 his Government.My Father was offered a political
 asylum by the Kind nature of Nigerian
 President(PRISEDENT OLUSEGUN OBASANJO)to stay in
 Nigeria for the rest of our life in line with the
 final agreement reached by the United Nation(UN) and
 the Africa Union Concress(AUC).My father was forced to
 resign on Monday (11/8/03)as a sacrificial lamb so
 that liberians should live.We arrived Nigeria on 12th
 August 2003 and we were moved to the family reserved
 abode in Calabar.

 It is my pleasure communicating with you for the first
 time and believing that it will lead to a better
 relationship between us. I also hope you will not
 impede this trust and confidence I repose in you. I am
 sending this letter from Calaba,Nigeria where my
 family have an official home after leaving our country
 due to the face off with Rebel Leaders in liberia and
 my father's government was desolved on allegation of
 subversive activities and treasonable offences which
 was nothing but a mere political persecution.Though I
 do not know to what extent you are familiar with the
 event and crisis that has been facing Liberia for the
 past few years now,however during the disturbance and
 prior to my father's fear of losing his life to the
 rebel, he disclose to me all the documents for the
 secret deposit of USD$40 Million he made with a
 security company in Holland.he made the deposit in two
 trunk boxes(cash), but the real content of the boxes
 was not disclosed to the officials of security company
 as the fund was deface and deposited as personal
 effect.(for security reasons) while still in the
 office as the liberian President.

 However I have made contacts to the security company
 in Holland to confirm the deposit and establish
 ownership,we were informed to come and claim the
 consignment as it is incuring much domurage on
 us,please I need your assistance urgently in moving
 this fund abroad for investment,when the fund is
 properly secured by you we will jointly invest in any
 business you consider profitable.I can not do the
 claiming without your sincere help as an international
 personality,our movement in Nigeria is high
 restricted.
 I will be very glad for your resolved assistance, I
 will kindly appreciate if we can talk and emerge words
 with action. With all honesty to the stated data in my
 message,I assure you of the genuity of this proposal.I
 will particularly be happy if you can handle this
 transaction in the most
 confidential manner since the rest of my Family life
 solely depends on this fund.It is the fear of betrayal
 from anyone around us here that confirms my decision
 to contact a neutral individual or an international
 personality like you to fit in for the claim, and I
 want you to educate me on investment potential in your
 country since I would not like to invest in any of the
 African country.

 I will not hesitate to give you 20% or negotiable of
 the total sum for your assistance. So if you will be
 able to assist me in visiting the security company in
 Holland for the signing and claming of the consignment
 as a representative of Taylor's family on exile in
 Nigeria,I will foward all the related legal documents
 to you as soon as I hear from you.please do urgently
 reply me for further clarification and confirmation
 and in order to stop much domurage incured on the
 consignment.

 Thanks for your anticipated co-operation, May God
 bless you.

 Your Sincerely,
 MR.COLLINS TAYLOR.
 TEL:234-80-231-96432(Private)