GREETINGS !

DR. JAMES WILLIAMS jwilliams01 at indiatimes.com
Sat Nov 15 05:45:06 UTC 2003

From: DR. JAMES WILLIAMS
Nigeria National Petroleum Coporation (NNPC)
Federal Secretariat Building,
Suite 112, Falomo - Ikoyi,
Lagos.

INVESTMENT

I am (DR. JAMES WILLIAMS), a top management staff
in the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and I
head a seven-man tender’s
board in charge of Contract Awards and Payments
Approvals. I came to know of you in my search for a
reliable and reputable
person to handle a very confidential transaction that
involves the transfer of
a huge sum of money to a foreign account. There were
series of contracts executed
by a consortium Multinationals in the oil industry in
favour of NNPC among which were:

1. The Supply of Y2K Compliant Personal Computers and
Accessories to the Warri,
Port Harcourt and Kaduna Refineries.
2. Supply of Drugs and Relief materials to the victims
of the Niger/ Delta crises.
3. The construction of Schools, Hospitals and Housing
Units in the Niger/Delta Region.

The original value of these contracts was deliberately
over invoiced in the sum of TWENTY
THIRTY - ONE MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLARS (US$31M) which has now been approved and
is now ready to be transferred being that the
Companies that actually executed these
contracts have been paid and the projects officially
commissioned. Consequently, my colleagues
and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your
account for subsequent disbursement,
since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code
of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening
and/ or operating foreign accounts
in our names. Needless to say, the trust reposed on
you at this juncture is enormous. In return,
 we have agreed to offer you 30% of the transferred
sum, while 10% shall be set aside for
incidental expenses (internal and external) between
the parties in the course of the transaction.
You will be mandated to remit the balance 60% to other
accounts in due course. You must however
 NOTE that this transaction is subject to the
following terms and conditions:

Our conviction of your transparent honesty and
diligence. That you would treat this
transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
That as a foreign partner, you will
follow our instructions to the letter. Provide the
account required, and competent to assist
 us on profitable investment areas in your Country in
an advisory capacity. Furthermore,
Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels
of the Ministry of
Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria for the
immediate transfer of
the funds within 10 working days subject to your
satisfaction of the
above stated terms. Our assurance is that your role is
risk free. To accord this transaction the legality it
deserves and
for mutual security of the fund, the whole approval
procedures will be
officially and legally processed with your name of any
Company you may
nominate as the Bonafide beneficiary. Once more, I
want you to
understand that having put in over 26 years in the
service of my country, I am
averse to having my image and career dented. This
matter should therefore
be treated with utmost secrecy and urgency.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to
enable us include
this transfer in the first quarter of this financial
year. Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via mail.

NOTE:PLEASE FURNISH ME WITH YOUR TEL/FAX# SO THAT I
COULD SEND ACROSS DETAILS OF THE TRANSFER AND OTHER
RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
FOR YOUR ENDORSEMENT TO ENABLE US TRANSFER THE FUNDS
TO YOUR
PROVIDED ACCOUNT. I AWAIT YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

Yours Sincerely,

DR. JAMES WILLIAMS